- Rental of facilities & yard for 2 hrs minimum.
- Shuttle service available to/from OKC and/or El Reno Airpark.
- Use of vehicle available for rental.
- No smoking in home or surrounding grounds or agricultural area.
- Sorry, no children under 10 years of age.
- No pets.
- Single or double Occupancy
- Check in after 4:00 PM
- Check out 2:00 PM
Other Features by Arrangement:
- Fishing at large private lake in a canyon area west of El Reno right on historic Route 66. Picnic Area and paddle boats and canoe. Travel trailer on location.
- Stay the night in a secluded nice mobile home next to the south Canadian River or roam the marked trails through the trees during the day or picnic on a bluff overlooking the river.
- Go with us during your stay to feed the longhorn & limousine cattle, horses and donkeys.
- Horseback riding or boarding by arrangement.
- Historical tours of area. Historic Fort Reno and Old Cemetery. Caddo Jake’s River Crossing. Darlington Indian Agency. Downtown El Reno with it’s vintage buildings. Board the Trolley on tracks at Canadian County Historical Museum for a tour of downtown.